QNX Momentics Tool Suite
Flexible Eclipse-based IDE for maximum insight into system behavior with innovative profiling tools to slash debug times and accelerate optimization of complex embedded systems.
Enhanced with new visualization features that offer deep insight into system behavior, QNX Momentics provides
the industry’s most comprehensive toolset, including tools for coding, building, debugging, testing, and
QNX Momentics provides a suite of productivity and analysis tools, all integrated into a single, Eclipse-based
IDE. With value-added technology development kits and source kits, the QNX product portfolio enables rapid development
of quality systems based on the QNX Neutrino RTOS.
First and foremost, QNX Momentics provides choice. Code in C, C++, or Embedded C++; develop on Windows, Linux,
Solaris, or QNX Neutrino realtime operating system (RTOS) hosts; and target ARM, MIPS, PowerPC, SH-4, StrongARM,
XScale, and x86 processors - all from the same IDE. Even work with a mix of languages and processor architectures
simultaneously. From start to finish, QNX Momentics simplifies the product cycle.
QNX Momentics has everything to develop and deploy superior embedded systems:
- Need to bring up a reference board? Just choose a BSP, import its prebuilt target file into the system builder,
and generate your target image.
- Starting a new project? Launch a wizard, click a few options, and the entire project is created so the
focus can be on writing code, using editors specifically designed for C and C++.
- Writing a custom driver? Get a jumpstart with driver development kits that provide extensive source code and
software frameworks. Then test both applications and drivers with the same graphical source debugger.
- Want to optimize performance? The application profiler and memory analysis tools work in concert with other
IDE tools to simplify your task.
- Need to perform system-wide troubleshooting and optimization? With the system profiler and instrumented
kernel, graphically zoom in on timing conflicts, deadlocks, and various other hotspots.
QNX provides the embedded industry's most comprehensive IDE for maximum insight into system behavior. QNX Momentics development suite is the multi-language, multi-host, multi-target development environment designed to dramatically accelerate the delivery of embedded projects, no matter how large or small.
- open Eclipse environment for seamless tool-to-tool integration
- code development tools designed specifically for C, C++, and embedded C++
- system tracing tools for application profiling, system profiling, memory analysis, and code coverage-
remote target debugging and optimization
- choice of Windows®, Linux®, SolarisSM, and QNX Neutrino® RTOS development hosts
- target support for ARM®, MIPS®, PowerPC®, SH-4, XScale®, and x86 processors
- GNU-based development tools, plus GNU utilities and build environment
Alternative terms: core debug install tdk toolchain ide eclipse embedded api stack posix neutrino partitioning download