Join QNX Software Systems at Embedded World 2013 and see our technology in action and talk to our experts. You’ll quickly see why the QNX software architecture is the foundation for the technology that shapes your next product.
Demos - Get a glimpse of what we will be showcasing in our stand.
Presentations - Join QNX at various presentations throughout the show.
Resources - Reference material for more information.
QNX CAR™ Application Platform Demo
- Integrating best of breed automotive technologies for voice recognition, navigation, connectivity, multimedia
- Superior hands-free solution with HD stereo
- First to market with HTML5 automotive platform and support for multiple simultaneous HMI frameworks
- Direct development path from mobile to auto
- Personalization – OEMs, drivers, app developers can customize look and feel
QNX PLC Reference Platforms Demos
QNX has collaborated with several of our partners to deliver a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Reference Platform that makes the development of industrial control applications on multicore hardware faster and easier. Come see how products from KW-Soft, IsaGRAF, koenig-pa GmbH (KPA), and our hardware partners, such as Freescale, are available as pre-integrated platforms.
Talk to our expert in safety-critical applications
- Pre-certified RTOS
- Meets multiple industry standards:
- IEC 61508 • IEC 62304 • ISO 26262
- Microkernel + Adaptive Partitioning provides clear separation
- Reduce risk in obtaining safety-critical certifications
|Tuesday, February 26, 2013||14:00 – 14:45||Session 03: RTOS
Clear SOUP and COTS Software for Safety-Critical Systems
Presented by: Malte Mundt, QNX
|Thursday, February 28, 2013||10:00 – 10:30||Session 19: Multicore Processors and Processing II
The Joy of Scheduling
Presented by: Sebastian Hager, QNX
|Thursday, February 28, 2013||14:15 – 15:00||Session 21: Software Quality
Ten Truths About Building Safe Software
Presented by: Yi Zheng, QNX
|Thursday, February 28, 2013||16:30 – 17:00||Session 24: M2M Communication II
Issues in Communication for Software and Firmware Updates
Presented by: Chris Ault, QNX
- HTML5 - die Zukunft des In-Car Infotainment?
- Why Automakers Care about HTML5
- Warum HTML5 die HMI-Technologie der Zukunft ist
- Verwendung von COTS-Software für medizinische Geräte
- Wie findet man das richtige Betriebssystem für Medizintechnik-Produkte?
- Flexible Integration in der Medizintechnik-Software mit Publish/Subscribe Messaging
- Funktionale Sicherheit komplexer Software-Systeme – Teil 1
- Funktionale Sicherheit komplexer Software-Systeme – Teil 2
- Building Functional Safety into Complex Software Systems, Part I
- Building Functional Safety into Complex Software Systems, Part II
- Using an IEC 61508-Certified RTOS Kernel for Safety-Critical Systems
- Einsatz eines IEC 61508-zertifizierten Kernels für sicherheitskritische Systeme